You’ve Published Your App in to iTunes Store and Google Play, Now What?
With over 750,000+ apps now being hosted on the Apple App Store (and more than 700,000 in Google Play), the days of simply tossing your App out into the marketplace with the hope of gaining fame and fortune are in decline. Today, you need an effective app marketing strategy that attracts the buzz and app downloads necessary to make your App a success. Ideally, you will need to partner with a proven app marketing company to develop a solid app marketing plan and apply this to your App sales strategy.
Apps Firm Australia has been watching and studying the mobile marketing techniques that ensure app success since the beginning of Apple’s app store launch.
A list of Online Mobile Apps Marketing Services that we provide.
- Formulation of an effective mobile app marketing plan.
- App store SEO and re-submission to the App Stores.
- Mobile advertising campaign management and optimization.
- Mobile landing page design and conversion analysis.
- Setup and design of custom Twitter, Facebook and YouTube pages – including custom social media Ad campaigns that generate App awareness and downloads.
- App submission to relevant app review sites.
- App Promotional Video
- Google Ads and Facebook Paid Advertising Campaigns.